- How do I make a purchase online?
Shopping online is not as daunting as it may seem. Here is a step by step process of how you can Shop Brett Robson online today!
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Click the CHECKOUT button in the top right corner of the page
- Fill in your 'customer information' providing a valid email address & shipping address
- If you have a Discount Code or Voucher, you may insert the code in the 'Discount' box & click Apply
- Click 'Continue To Shipping Method'
- Review the shipping information
- Click 'Continue To Payment Method'
- Select either Credit Card or Bank Deposit payment method
- Select 'Same As Shipping Address' if your Billing and Shipping info are the same. Or select 'Use Different Billing Address' if the addresses differ.
- Click 'Complete Order'
Credit Card (this will take you to our payment gateway, Payfast)
You will be taken to a new window, where our payment processing service will take over. Please note that this is a secure payment facility.
Choose 'Credit/cheque Card' or 'Instant EFT' or 'BitCoin' or mobicred
You will be required to fill in your card info, & also provide an OTP (one time pin) before your payment is processed.
Instant EFT Choose you bank from the options, & proceed to your internet banking profile.
BitCoin You may use your BitCoin wallet address or scan to make your payment.
You will need to have a mobicred account in order to use this payment method. This will enable you to buy from us & pay over a period of time. If you do not have a mobicred account, sign up for it here: https://www.mobicred.co.za
Bank Deposit Your order is confirmed, & the banking details for you to make a Bank Deposit or EFT will be displayed on this page. **When doing the EFT/Bank Deposit, please use your Order Number & Surname as a reference
**Please note: All bank deposits & EFT will require proof of payment, which can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Once proof of payment is received, order will be processed. If proof of payment is not received within 72 hours of your order being placed, the order will be cancelled. Unfortunately we cannot hold items indefinitely, as other customers are unable to purchase these items.
- How do I redeem a Discount Code or Voucher?
If you have a Discount Code or Voucher, please insert the code on the page where you insert your customer information in the checkout process.
- Is it safe to use my credit card on Shop Brett Robson?
Yes, it is safe to order on Shop Brett Robson. We use the industry-trusted, South African payment processing service, Payfast. None of your credit-card details will be revealed. Payfast is secure & approved by all major banks in South Africa.
- Have you received my order?
Once your order has been confirmed you will receive an email notifying you that we have received your order.
- What size should I purchase?
- I need to change my size. How do I return the wrong size garment?
- Click here for more on our Returns Policy.
- Can I cancel my order after it has been paid?
Once an order has been paid for it is immediately sent to the warehouse where it is packed for delivery. Therefore we cannot cancel orders that are being processed. If it so happens that the order has not been processed yet, & we are able to assist; kindly note that the transaction fee paid to Payfast will not be refunded. Transaction fee amounts vary depending on transaction amount.
- Can I purchase a gift card?
- Looking for the perfect gift for someone special, you can gift a SBR Gift Card. Gift Card denominations available:
R250, R600 & R1000How to purchase:
Simply add a gift card to your cart, & proceed to checkout.
Select your preferred payment method.
If you pay via Payfast, there is no need to send POP.
If you have paid via Bank Deposit, please send through the POP to email@example.com
Your gift card will be issued via email on the next working day.
**This is not a physical product, & is sent via email. Be sure to keep the email with the gift card code safe.How to redeem your gift card:
Add items to your cart.
Proceed to checkout.
Enter the gift card code in the GIFT CARD/DISCOUNT text box.
Apply the code, then complete your order.
If your gift card value is more than the value of your item + shipping, you will have a remaining balance on the gift card avail belt o send at a later date.
If your gift card is the exact value of the item + shipping, then you will have no remaining credit available.
If your cart value + shipping is more than the gift card value, you will be required to make further payment via Payfast or Bank Deposit.
- I want to buy an item but it is sold out. Do you restock items?
The item may not be sold out. It may be on hold in an unpaid order for another customer. Should the customer not pay for it within 72 hours, the order will be cancelled & the stock will become available again. We suggest you check back in a few days. We typically do not restock items in terms of manufacturing it again as is.
- Can I purchase your item(s) in a different colour than what is shown on your website?
No, unfortunately we do not custom make any items. Items can only be purchased as is shown on our website.
- How long for my order to be processed?
Orders will be processed within 3 working days of receipt of order. Kindly note we operate 5 days a week during working hours. When ordering for a special occasion / event please allow ample time for processing & delivery.
- Do you ship to PO Boxes?
No we do not.
- Can I track my order?
Yes. All local orders can be tracked by clicking the tracking link on your shipment notification email.
Once your order has been picked up by the courier, you will receive an email notification. Click "View Your Order" to view the tracking number. When you click the tracking number, it will take you to the Fastway website where you will be able to view the status of your shipment.
**Please note, it takes up to 6 hours for the tracking link to become active.
Orders shipped via Fastway Couriers can be tracked online via http://fastway.co.za/
Orders shipped via SWE Couriers can be tracked online via https://www.swe.co.za/
For international shipping queries, please contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
**In the unlikely event that your parcel is 'lost' or not delivered, Shop Brett Robson will not be held liable should the customer not notify us within 30 days of the order being shipped. No refund/credit will be issued after this 30 day period.
- Can I return an item I purchased on sale?
We do not accept returns / exchanges / refunds on sale items.
- My item does not fit, can I exchange it?
Yes you may exchange the item, provided it was not purchased on sale and is not an accessory item.
Please fill in the form on our Returns page.
- I received the wrong item / my item is defective. How do we rectify this?
We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Please contact us directly via email@example.com to resolve the matter.
- How long will it take for me to receive my refund?
Once the refund has been processed, it takes 7-10 days for the money to reflect in your account.
- Do you have a store or showroom I can visit?
Shop Brett Robson is only available online at present. Keep an eye out online for news on our Click & Collect launching soon!